- Take the backup of original database of 184.108.40.206 and import it .
- Then install a fresh magento v220.127.116.11 and compare this database to its original database(of step 1).
- Drop all the extra table which the step 1 database has and make it equivalent to default database which create in step 2.
- Now install fresh magento 18.104.22.168 and give the database name of step 3 database(database after delete tables).
- Your admin is complete now.
- Create your theme as your need in frontend and make settings of your theme in admin->system->design.
- Make settings of your theme in admin->configuration->design.
- after doing all these step clear your cache.
By this method i upgrade magento 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 successfully.In my case i created new theme in app->design->frontend.Same thing is also apply in skin->fronend